Monday, 20 September 2010

Hanging out the washing

Starting up a business is alot of work, but because I have had a few breaks in between, it hasn't been too crazy. Although I probably could be doing something else right now, it was time to get creative and get my brain working. It's also nice starting up a business when you have lots of time on your hands to do your own little projects. I hope I have inspired at least one of you to give me a call or send me an sms one day because you would like beautiful photographs of your family. Something a little different! And hopefully not as stiff to work with as my paperdolls ;-) hehe!
And please don't think that because it is getting colder that you can't have lovely photos of your family. Autumn is wonderful!!!

DSC_8764_resize

DSC_8768_resize

DSC_8766_resize

DSC_8770_resize

DSC_8771_resize

DSC_8773_resize

DSC_8777_resize

I don't think this is the last you will see of my paperdolls... ;-)

4 comments:

  1. That is SO cool. You are very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. somehow it reminds me of "in the night garden" and the pontipines:-) I like it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear...what have I done :-S Hehe! Ok I'll somehow take it as a compliment.

    ReplyDelete