Friday, 22 October 2010

Love love love!

It is with great happiness that I bring you this small piece of what was one of the most beautiful photoshoots I have done to date. The bride tells me she is not photogenic. Well if that is so then I have done an even better job! They are a very good looking couple and still soooo in love after years and years of being together. It's so nice to see. I was let into their little world for an hour to take some shots of family and then just the two of them on what was luckily a very beautiful day with almost too much sunshine and bright blue skies. Here is just a tiny glimpse of my hour with them.
Enjoy!

DSC_9372_resize

DSC_9380bw_resize

DSC_9398_resize

DSC_9409_resize

DSC_9404bw_resize

DSC_9416_resize

DSC_9427_resize

Montage2_resize
Gratulerer så mye dere!

3 comments:

  1. Great photo's, Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herreguuud, for en nyydelig brud!! Klem fra Annix

    ReplyDelete