Tuesday, 2 November 2010

Princess Emma and a night in Paris

My 21 month old daughter Isabel has sat through the slideshow I made of Emma 3 times and every time she sits there giggling and pointing saying "see the princess!", so hence the title of this blog.
I was a little worried about this shoot as it was the darkest day I have had to work with to date, and on top of that an inside job...AND a tired little Emma.
I worked with the little light I had and a few props to get some nice shots of an active, gorgeous little girl. She's like a little doll and once she got that princess dress on her whole personality came out. Girls are so funny!
Enjoy!

DSC_9635bw_resize

DSC_9677bw_resize

DSC_9680bw_resize

DSC_9681bw_resize

DSC_9688_resize

DSC_9693bw_resize

DSC_9696bw_resize

DSC_9703_resize

DSC_9709_resize

DSC_9706bw_resize

DSC_9725bw_resize

DSC_9732_resize

montage_resize

2 comments:

  1. Princess is the right tittle for this beautiful girl:-) Love the pictures! Her eyes bring out a smile on my face. Great job!

    ReplyDelete