Wednesday, 10 November 2010

Sunny Sunday

Sunday is family day for me, but leaving my family for an hour to go spend time with another lovely family taking photos of them is just an extra little joy for me. I am getting used to this :-)
Big sister was very good with her baby brother giving him cuddles and kisses. At one stage I felt like I was taking photos for a Style magazine with their design chairs. Corporate family photoshoot...new edge Jessica ;-). I like that. This is why I think it is so important to take photos in peoples own environment. It brings out their personalities. It shows who they are and makes them more comfortable too. Imagine these photos with a white background...it wouldn't be the same!
Enjoy!

DSC_9753bw_resize

DSC_9760bw_resize

DSC_9764bw_resize

DSC_9799_resize

DSC_9788bw_resize

DSC_9843_resize

DSC_9827bw_resize

DSC_9828bw_resize

DSC_9856_resize

DSC_9854_resize

DSC_9867bw_resize

DSC_9869_resize

DSC_9878bw_resize

No comments:

Post a Comment