Thursday, 14 April 2011

4Teen

From a photographers view I see people wanting their new babies photographed, then small kids, families, weddings but what about the teenagers? Well yes they have their photos taken for confirmation, but is it really showing what teenagers are all about? Dressed up in their traditional clothes, posing nicely for the camera. Yes it's nice and it's a "coming of age" moment, but well, me being rather anti-traditional, and a little rebellious, just can't help myself really.

Anyway my point is it would be nice to see more teenagers. It's a fun but awkward period and I think giving them a little boost as a "model for a day" could do the world of good.

This photoshoot was a big challenge for me. I am so glad I did it. I got to know this age a little better, when I really haven't had anything to do with teens at all.
So if people are wanting photos of their lovely teenagers, I am ready! :-)

Tusen takk jenter! Det var en morsom opplevelse for meg. Håper dere hadde det fint også ;-)
Enjoy!

stineart_resize

Vedisart_resize

Marenart_resize

VSM_resize

DSC_2188bw_resize

DSC_2205blur_resize

DSC_2204blur_resize

DSC_2198bw_resize

DSC_2245_resize

DSC_2251_resize

DSC_2262_resize
And I just had to end with this one as when we arrived they all freaked out because there were two graffiti artists doing their thing, and I said they aren't even going to notice us as they were busy. So we went right up the other end of the wall to do the photos. An hour later they were wanting to go sit right in front of the guy for a photo! ;-P

No comments:

Post a Comment