Saturday, 2 April 2011

The Wedding Album and Thankyou Card

When I first started I just kept it very simple. I like things simple. I need to test the waters, especially being in a different country I had to find out what people wanted before jumping in the deep end. So I am still playing it safe but have come up with a very nice, simple but elegant, modern style, wedding album from Jorgensens Albums in Australia! The photos go all the way to the edge of the mats and you can have panoramic pictures going right from one side to the other! Nice! It is 20cm x 20cm in size and comes in a black box. It's nice to have a little piece of Australia in my products when I am all the way on the other side of the earth :-)
I have also discovered a beautiful card that is great for thankyou's of all description. It is 16 x 16cm in size and comes with an envelope. The print is unbelievably beautiful quality and I can put on it whatever you want!
Drop me a line if you are interested in either of these.
Ann-Kristin - this is for you, since you made me work on a saturday ;-) My first official bride seeing the first official wedding album. Sweet :-) It's never too late to make an album ;-)
Well I am off to enjoy my Saturday evening! :-)

Preparing the photos_resize

Wedding album_resize

Thankyou cards_resize

No comments:

Post a Comment