Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Beautiful Baby Benjamin

I had the pleasure of meeting 13 day old Benjamin on Wednesday last week. Oh how easy it is to forget how small they are in the beginning. I greatly recommend getting newborn baby photos. That time in the beginning is so short and special. Then you blink and they are running around saying "mamma!". That said, this newborn baby boy was quite alert for the first hour I was there. When we finally got him sleeping he was this incredible little guy that we could mould into any position, smiling while he slept. I haven't got to photograph many little boys, but this one has to be my favourite so far. Just gorgeous! Love! :-)
(Beanie/hat and green pod made by me).
Enjoy!

DSC_2837bw_resize

DSC_2883_resize

DSC_2846bw_resize

DSC_2865bw_resize

DSC_2867bw_resize

DSC_2870bw_resize

DSC_2894bw_resize

DSC_2892bw_resize

DSC_2898_resize

DSC_2904bw_resize

1 comment:

  1. You did a great "job"with my baby boy!Love the pictures of him!
    Everybody should take pictures of their newborn babies,great memories of a short time in life.

    Thank you Jessica!!

    ReplyDelete