Thursday, 20 October 2011

Bellies and Bouncing Babies

I ran a campaign for the month of September offering 10 new mums free baby shoots for their newborns. I only got 4 mums, but out of those I got two who wanted pregnancy photos too. I love pregnancy photos. It really is the most amazing thing to grow another living human being inside of you and then to see them come back to me with this beautiful little baby. Best feeling ever!
I was trying to promote newborn photoshoots as I don't feel like Norwegians really are doing it that much. It is such a wonderful period those first 4 weeks. And really the best time is about a week old after this experience. 6 weeks old and the baby is AWAKE!! 8 days old and they will do anything for you :-) It's nice with awake shots too, but those sleepy newborn baby photos are so dreamy and sweet.
Anyway, I won't go on and on about it, but please Norwegians book me before your baby is born and we will have such a good time :-)

Enjoy!

1_resize
2_resize
3_resize


4_resize
5_resize


6_resize
7_resize


8_resize
9_resize
10_resize

No comments:

Post a Comment