Thursday, 9 August 2012

Sibling Sweetness

This is the 3rd time I photographed baby Amalie in under a year and the 1st time I have got to photograph her adorable big brother and sister.  Yvonne is a model in the making.  She is breathtakingly beautiful.  Really! That red hair and dark brown eyes are to die for.  And she loves the camera.  I am working on a little project to do with her soon.  I can't wait! Nikolai is not such a willing model, but he's a gorgeous boy with the sweetest personality that loves his big and little sis.
I kind of did what I wanted in this photoshoot and I think it worked.  It was a very sunny day which made conditions a little different, but I am not going to start complaining about sunshine with the lack of summer we have had this year.  The sunny days we have had have been divine!
Enjoy!

1_resize

2_resize

3_resize

4_resize

5_resize

6_resize

7_resize

8_resize

9_resize

2 comments:

  1. I think this my favorite sibling shoot you've done so far! Absolutely fantastic!

    ReplyDelete