Friday, 10 August 2012

Sleep baby Sleep

From experience the average newborn I photograph is asleep, awake, asleep, awake, asleep, with lots of cuddles and milk from mum in between to get baby back to sleep.  This can take up to 3 hours and well a couple of times we have had to break the shoot into two days! This 5 week old baby was quite the opposite to all the babies I have had and slept for the entire shoot.  She slept through clothes changes, being moved to different positions and we did it all within an hour. And she kept smiling in her sleep! :-) I could have just kept going but I had so many nice ones already I didn't want to push her limits.

I finally got to use a sweet Kakle cover that Gry had made me back in the spring.  Very pretty and nice with a splash of colour for the summer. Oh how cute it would be to photograph 6 newborn babies in these covers together! I will totally do it if someone can find me 6 newborn babies! ;-) Barselgruppa?

Enjoy!


1_resize

2_resize

3_resize

4_resize

5_resize

6_resize

No comments:

Post a Comment