Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Cathrine and Adelen

I really had so much fun with these series'. I got to know two great women and their stories over a 7-8 month period.  Now Adelen has come into the world and my secret keeping has come to an end once more...sigh.  I hope I will have the opportunity to do more of these.  They are really very special.

Cathrine is such a beautiful girl and had such an amazing belly at the end! She was a real natural, and I captured her a few times laughing.  I love those photos and the one of her sitting cross legged on the floor.

We spent quite a few hours getting little miss Adelen to sleep when they came to visit.  She is one of those babies like mine, that are happy to sleep as long as they are in the warm, loving arms of their mother until you put them down.  But she gave up in the end and we got a sleeping baby :-)

Enjoy!

1_resize

2_resize

3_resize

4_resize

5_resize

6_resize

7_resize

8_resize

9_resize

Thanks to Eplebarn for the loan of the lovely colourful blanket from their playroom :-)

Send me an email if you would like to have a series like this done.  Each photoshoot is short until you come back to me with the baby.  I recommend from about 3 months pregnant.  That is 8 photoshoots total at a very reasonable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment