Thursday, 1 November 2012

Pregnancy Series No.1

Kine won a competition back around Easter.  Everyone needed to send me their reason why I should give them a free photoshoot.  Kines' was so heart felt that I couldn't even consider anyone elses.  This was the one. 

I have wanted to do a pregnancy series for so long now and after someone had asked about if I did them I thought...well yes I can, I just haven't before.  I especially find it wonderful that Norwegians are becoming more open to this style of photography.  I had the freedom to do what I wanted, and felt completely trusted.  This always helps my creativity :-)  I wanted to do something a bit different to the pregnancy series' I have seen before where the stomach just grows and the subject stays in the same position the whole time.  This is pretty cool, but I wanted Kines personality to shine too.  How she was feeling at the time in her pregnancy should be an important thing to show in the photographs.

Now I am just waiting for "pregnancy series no.2" to come and have her baby photos taken.  She just had her baby yesterday and I so much look forward to taking her last photos but sad it's already come to an end!

Anyway without out further ramblings...
Enjoy!

1_resize

2_resize

3_resize

4_resize

5_resize
Sorry this one is so small...

Would you consider having a series done?

No comments:

Post a Comment