Thursday, 24 January 2013

2012

2012 was an amazing year of many new faces and new experiences.  I also feel so lucky to have loyal customers that are coming back to me every year or every 6 months!!

I had a wonderful experience of photographing two women over their whole pregnancies and I hope I can do some more of that this year.  I really love photographing babies so much.  It's such a wonderful experience every time.

I also love getting outside and photographing people in nature.  That is really what fluidphotography is all about! I now have a temporary little natural light studio that I have made which I am very happy with.  This is for babies and pregnant women mostly which I want to be more of my focus while I don't have the space inside.  Hopefully this year or 2014 at the latest I will have a proper natural light studio built in our house.  Very excited about that!

I will be persuing my own project that I have had stuck in my head for a very long time! It seems to be manifesting into something bigger and bigger and I can't wait to show the final product.  More than anything I want to be able to have an exhibition with my dance images and the ones I did in Australia were more than I had imagined so it's all very exciting! Watch this space ;-)

Anyway here is a look back at some of my favourite and most memorable photoshoots of 2012.  I would also like to say a huge thankyou to Cecilia for being my assistant/intern last year.  You were a great help and you are missed every Friday.  I am very open to a new intern from August if anyone is interested.

Bring on 2013!!

Enjoy!

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

5_resize

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

21

No comments:

Post a Comment