Friday, 25 January 2013

Baby Elena

I am back in business! My arm is working well enough to take photos again after a hair line fracture from cleaning up after our holiday in Australia! I was very lucky it wasn't worse and that I didn't need plaster. 

Baby Elena came to me last week at 8 weeks old.  She was a lovely little girl that loved cuddles but not really sleep (as expected for 8 weeks), but we did manage to get her to sleep only for it to last while her mum was holding her and then again when we finally got her to lie down, one photo...CLICK! and she was awake again.  Quite funny to see but I promised her mum she would sleep all afternoon and she did:-)

My husband and I had had our combined 40th birthdays the weekend before and had a whole bunch of tulips left over.  I thought they could work well in the photos. Lots of pink here! ;-)

Takk Tove at du ventet på meg.  For ei nydelig jente dere ha.

Enjoy!

1

2

3

4

5


2 comments:

  1. Tusen takk! Du var absolutt verdt å vente på:o)
    Tove.

    ReplyDelete