Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Linn & Ole Eivind

I really enjoyed this wedding.  The last wedding for the season until I go on holidays with my family. It was a beautiful ceremony at Kongsberg Kirke and then we headed out to Saggrenda to take location photos.  I must say I have never seen so many cameras at at wedding before, and it was a little struggle to take photos in between all the flash photos but I survived ;-)
It was such a high risk of rain on Saturday but it seemed perfect and the sun was out. As soon as we got out of our cars at Saggrenda it started to pour down! BUT it was only for a few minutes and it then cleared up.
Linn and Ole Eivind were just adorable and you could really feel the love.
Gratulerer så mye!
Enjoy!

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

No comments:

Post a Comment