Wednesday, 12 June 2013

You Only Get Married Once

The fun attitude of this couple was fantastic! Pouring with rain and a super fast 45min photoshoot and I had one of the best times ever.
Wedding dress lace snags on railroad tracks...whatever!
Stiletto heel caught in rotting wood...no problem...
You only get married once! We are making the most out of the day we have!
It might not look like rain.  You might have to look closely, but believe me when I say it was pouring down.  Thank you to the fabulous Cecilia once more for helping me by holding a big umbrella over my head the whole photoshoot :-)
Tusen takk Kristin og Bjørn!
Enjoy!

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

1 comment:

  1. Marriage decision is one of the most important decision anybody could make in mortality.

    get married near zion

    ReplyDelete