Monday, 18 November 2013

A Crisp Autumn Afternoon

I took these photos a few weeks ago before I went to Australia.  Now I have the chance to finally blog them.
I really love taking photos outside, especially at this wonderful time of year. We only had a little sunlight to work with before the sun fell behind the mountain.  We took the photos under my own apple tree.  My kids love playing there so I thought it was a nice idea.  3 kids to photograph is never an easy task, but like I have said before I do like a good challenge!.  The kids, big and small were really great to work with and I got some fun shots.  I hope I can take their photos again in the future as they own horses and I have always wanted to do a photoshoot with horses! :-)
Enjoy!

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

No comments:

Post a Comment