Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Little Posers - 2 Legged & Four

This seemed like it could have been one of the most difficult photoshoots I've had to date.  The idea of a 1 year old with not 1, but 2 small dogs in a photo together made me a little nervous.  But like I have said before, I DO like a challenge, and at least my customer also understood how it might not go as planned.  It could either work out really hopelessly, or pretty amazingly!
I took photos of Elena when she was just a few weeks old.  I love when they come back to me all grown up! Her four-legged brothers Choco and Antigo were a dream to work with.  They sat posed ready for anything.  They were almost taking the spotlight and I had to try some without the dogs since it was after all a 1 year old photoshoot :-)
I can now add four-legged friends to my list of things I photograph for customers. Not sure if they would all behave so well as these ones but I am up for the challenge! Thanks for believing in me Tove.
Enjoy!

1

2

3

4

5

6

2 comments:

  1. what is it they say? Oh yeah - never work with animals or children ;-) Looks like you managed pretty well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe! What else do they say? I am a glutton for punishment ;-) Love my job :-)

      Delete