Thursday, 12 December 2013

fluid 2013 - A Year In Review

This year has been a full one.  I have had so much fun and met so many lovely people.  I have done more of everything this year.  More weddings, more babies, more 1 year olds, more challenges which is always fun.  I have had returning customers, ones that have come from far away and ones that have sent me to the other side of the world just to photograph their big day.  I really appreciate every single day and want to thank you all so much for believing in me and supporting me over the years.  I have no idea what next year will bring but I am hoping for bigger and better things.  We hope to build a studio/office in our house soon and hopefully that dream will become a reality in 2014 which will give me more space and opportunities!
I want to focus more on newborn photography, so please tell your friends.  It's my absolute favourite type of photoshoot.
I hope you all have a wonderful time with your families in this holiday season and that 2014 brings great opportunities.
All the best and Enjoy!

1

2

3
 DSC_0096_resize

9

4

5

DSC_1028bw_resize

4

3

3

2

1

2

5

6

3

7

11

4

2

10

1

5

5

1

4

7

7

1

5

4

6

11

5

montage_resize 

10
I have no idea whose crazy kids these last two are ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment