Monday, 2 May 2016

To Sleep or Not to Sleep

I had a visit from this little guy and his parents 2 weeks ago.  He was 2 weeks old and the idea of sleeping was something he wanted to avoid.  It was far too interesting to be here, and although I did get a couple of sleepy shots it was one of the least amount of photos I have taken in a baby shoot.  So a few days later I visited the family at home to try one more time.  He seemed completely awake when I got there and even when I wrapped him up I thought "hmm...you look a little awake!" but I rubbed his back and rocked him gently, and had his Pappa hold his legs for a short time and he was off into dreamland! He even let me move him and he stayed asleep! Perfect! So I got the photos I wanted after all :-)
Enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment