fluidphotography 2023 in review

The years seem to go by way too fast these days. The blog has been forgotten again, so a yearly review will have to do for now.  I will see if I can prioritize getting back in to blogging this year. Last year was a very good year for me as a photographer.  I met so many new faces as well as loyal customers that come back to me year after year.  We were meant to go to Australia last year so I had said no to quite a few weddings. Flight prices are double what we paid last time in 2018 so we thought we'd wait another year.  The prices have gone down a bit, but they are still crazy.  I have said yes to 5 weddings this year, but I think this will be my last year of doing whole day/half day weddings apart from one that has been moved to 2025. 

I would like to focus more on newborn photography which I love, as well as children and families and confirmation photoshoots of teens which are super fun.

I would also like to do some more of my own projects and possibly  hold my own photography workshops for people.

Remember that the best time to book a newborn photographer is while you are still pregnant.  Contact me and I will put your due date in my calendar, and you can send me a message as soon as the baby arrives.  If you haven't managed to contact me before the baby is born and maybe the baby is even over 14 days, don't worry, it's not too late. Babies of all ages are wonderful to take photos of at different periods during those first months.

I have a special deal for those that are wanting both pregnancy and newborn photos. Contact me for details.

Confirmation time is right around the corner! I have my own "konfirmant" this year. I take photos on a date before or after the actual day of confirmation so that it is more relaxing and we have time to take so nice photos.  I also take most of my confirmation photographs in the early evening so we get the best light.  I have an extra amount of bookings already in for 2024 so make sure to book asap!

If you are looking for a photographer in the Kongsberg area just send me an email and I'll get in touch. I am so looking forward to 2024 being a great year!

Enjoy!




























































 



















Comments

Popular Posts