An Intimate Wedding

I had been looking forward to it for along time.  I felt so honoured to be part of this very intimate wedding at Kongsberg Kirke, surrounded by only their brothers, bridemaid and best man, as they pledged their love for each other.

Anne-Berit is such a beautiful girl with the best laugh ever and Nils-Bjørnar looked so adoringly at her it took my breath away.

I met Anne-Berit at Hårakutten where she had her hair and make-up done by the very warm and caring Ingvild Holte.

Then I went home and met them again a little before 2pm for the ceremony at the church.  It really is a lovely old church and I felt I had better access with no guests in the stalls, and the creaking floors boards up stairs were perhaps a little louder but it all adds to the wonderful aesthetics of the church.

After the lovely ceremony we went outside and took some photos of them lying on the grass.  They wanted some photos from the day without their wheelchairs so they weren't reminded of what model they had in 2012, and that the focus was just on them.  I thought this was a fantastic idea and it got my creative juices flowing. They were very good sports at getting down onto the not so dry grass, with me spreading rose petals around them and standing over them like I might just fall on them if I lost my balance ;-) They also had such beautiful flowers and flower jewellery from Nufseriet.  I'd never seen anything like it.  It was adorable!

After we did the photos on the grass we headed to Skrågata where they would eat dinner and relax.  It's such a nice cosy restaurant with delicious food and I will have to get back there soon to have dinner with my husband (hint, hint!)

Thanks go to Cecilia for helping me out once again and hopefully not the last time!

Gratulerer så mye Anne-Berit og Nils-Bjørnar.  Takk for en kjempe fin dag! May you have a long and happy life together. 

Enjoy!

1_resize

2_resize

3_resize

4_resize

5_resize

6_resize

7_resize

8_resize

9_resize

10_resize

11_resize

12_resize


Comments

Popular Posts