Dancing In The Snow

This is my 2nd addition to my dance series.  The first one was Summer while we were travelling in Australia, this one being Winter, which we just caught in time before the snow had all melted away!
My idea is to do the last two seasons (possibly in two more countries) and do an exhibition of the work at the end.  I am super happy with these photos and very impressed with my model Guri-Kristine for putting up with my direction and the cold.  We did have sunshine at the beginning of the shoot and as we looked around in a 360 we saw 5 spots that were snowing in the far distance.  Just as we were nearing the end of the shoot the clouds blew in and it started to hail and got really cold!
Thanks again to the lovely Cecilia for assisting me and having lots of fun with my special snow ;-)

Enjoy!

1

2

3

4

5

DSC_1028bw_resize

7

8




Comments

Popular Posts