Thea & Christian

My first wedding of the season was with Thea and Christian.  The weather was perfect as was the whole day.  I am not sure how many weddings I've done now at Kongsberg Kirke. It must be quite a few now, I'll have to add them up one day, but it never is the same and I always find new and exciting spots to take photos.  The work on the outside of the church has been a challenge but it hasn't changed the mood on the inside at all.  I have learnt after doing this wedding that it is definitely better to come out via the side entrance, in fact I think this is aesthetically nicer altogether, but we still made it work the normal way, avoiding the scaffolding.
We then were out in Jondalen for some location photos which is a beautiful area.  I am always surprised still, after even 11 years of living in Norway, how unbelievably green it is in the summer!
Gratulerer så mye dere!
Enjoy!

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

Comments

Popular Posts