Rockabilly Wedding - LinnE & Ståle

I am so glad I delayed our holiday for this wedding.  I had so much fun working with LinnE prior to the wedding and I really got to know her.  A really fun, crazy girl with great taste in all things old and a rebelious nature that meant she was going to wear green to her wedding some way, somehow!
I loved hearing her proposal story and discovered I wasn't the only one that had been proposed to in front of the fridge!! We that can't be surprised, will be surprised in front of the fridge! :-)
I was with them from the church until dancing and cake and it was so nice to see some more fun norwegian traditions.  I especially love the one where if one of the couple goes to the bathroom then they will come and get kissed by all the opposite sex guests. I got a whole bunch of LinnE with a long line up of guys ready to kiss her. Quite hilarious! Also the standing on the chairs to kiss and hiding under the table to kiss is a very fun thing to witness as a non-Norwegian.
The great thing about following a couple all day is that the afternoon/evening light is so much better and this day was a very bright day.  We got some really fun photos of them pretending to hitch a ride and one car even came back twice for a 2nd photo.  The photo of them on the childrens see-saw is one of my favourites and even though they are doing what they are doing they look like hollywood superstars!
Congratulations LinnE and Ståle and thankyou for allowing me to be a part of your super fun day!
Enjoy!

1fluid

2fluid

3fluid

4fluid

5fluid

6fluid

7fluid

8fluid

9fluid

10fluid

11fluid

12fluid

13fluid

14fluid

15fluid

16fluid

17fluid

18fluid

22fluid 

19fluid

 20fluid

21fluid

23fluid

24fluid

25fluid




Comments

Popular Posts