Heddal Stavkirke Wedding

After all the rain we couldn't have been luckier with the amazing sunny weather we had this weekend.  I had weddings on Saturday and Sunday and both were perfect Autumn weather!
I was lucky enough to photograph Heidi and Andreas in the beautiful and very old Heddal Stavkirke in Notodden. I had visited this church before but had never been inside and I was curious to know how dark it atually was.  It was pretty dark.  Very high ceilings with tiny windows up high. Heddal Stavkirke is the largest stave church in Norway. Very special and such intricately painted walls inside.  I always find myself pinching myself to make sure it's real (this living in Norway thing). :-)
After a lovely ceremony the couple raced off in a Corvette, Stingray and we took photos at the very fancy Admini mansion.
Enjoy!




Comments

Popular Posts