Dance Me To The End Of Love

I have been spamming the airwaves with my dance pictures again!  These latest dance photos I took 2 weeks ago of Vilde from Studio 3.  Fantastic instruction by Mana again and some help by Vilde's Mum throwing some flour with Mana. 
I had put out a status on facebook asking if anyone knew of anywhere I could happily throw flour around without it being a problem.  I wanted indoors again. No replies! What a surprise! Then a new person in town that seems to know everyone, told me to contact someone and I found the perfect location! Perfect windows, dirty floor...done!
I was again completely in awe of this new dancer.  Ridiculous flexibility skills times a thousand, on top of being incredibly graceful and beautiful.
I have also done my first Pecha Kucha evening the other night, presenting 20 of my dance photos.  20 photos, 20 seconds each.  It's a fantastic format to keep talks short and sweet and something that Kongsberg really needs.  I have been here for 14 years and haven't known as many creative people that I have in the last week! I am not used to being in front of so many people talking.  I usually like to keep my social gatherings to the minimum so I was really out of my comfort zone.  But I got a buzz out of it! I was nervous but seeing and hearing peoples reactions to my photos was a wonderful experience.  This was a room full of 50 complete strangers.  I only new a couple of people and it is always nice to have friends tell you they love your photos, but when strangers do, that is something else! Thank you to those that came to support me and to those that tried but couldn't make it, it means alot!
So I will keep on going with this dance project and see where it takes me!
Enjoy!












 One of the double exposures I am working on :-) Australian outback with Norwegian dancer.


Comments

Popular Posts