Forlovet - Engagement Shoot

I have got to know these two over the years.  The first photoshoot I did for them was a newborn shoot for their first born, then a family/pregnancy shoot, followed by birth photos, newborn photos of their second born and 1 year old photos.  They have booked me for their wedding in Italy next year (oh yes I am excited!), so I thought it would be a nice idea with some pre-wedding photos.  An engagement shoot.  As much as they have been in front of my camera, they haven't had photos of just the two of them for years.  So with a bit of giggling they warmed up after a short while and we got some lovely photos of a wonderful couple.
I can't wait until next year! Yes I will travel to wherever you want for your wedding! Just contact me for a chat.
Enjoy!













Comments

Popular Posts