Anna & Marius' Wedding

Looking back on one of my summer weddings from this year.  It was the middle of summer, July 20.  A cloudy day, with inevitable rain predicted.  I love cloudy days, and a little rain at a wedding is always nice, and means good luck. There was a lovely ceremony at Kongbserg Kirke, and still no rain when they exited the church.
We started out location photos in the old town of Kongsberg before heading up to one of my favourite new places this year.  It recently had new residents...sheep.  They seemed friendly enough and I convinced Anna and Marius that it would be ok.  It's always good to have an extra pair of shoes on location shoots and luckily we did...sheep do make a mess.  The sheep were also very friendly and welcomed the bridal couple warmly by wanting to be in all the photos.  After the initial excitement the sheep seemed to calm down, as well as my bridal couple, and we took some photos just in time for the rain to start.
We drove to our 3rd and 4th locations being the forest and a nice old bridge, before heading to Søstrene Storaas for the party. A barn wedding party is always nice here, beautifully decorated by Numedal Blomster.  During the dinner it rained alot but we were all cosy inside the barn.  I unfortunately didn't get to take the couple outside again but we took some last photos, during a break, by the only window in the barn, which I am so happy I got to take.
Gratulerer Anna og Marius.
Enjoy!



































































Comments

Popular Posts