Autumn Family

I have been dying to take photos of my friend Kerry's twins for years! I've been patient, and finally the day came :-)

I took Norwegian classes with Kerry 8 years ago when we both first moved to Norway. It seems like a lifetime away now, and so much has happened since then.

Anya and Emma thought it was a nice idea to come into the world early. Since then it's been all systems go! They are very sweet girls and even though they look so different and have such different little personalities, they seem to go around as one. It's so fun to watch :-)

I broke the photoshoot into two parts as Jo was busy the first weekend, so we did the girls first outside in the cold wind and then finished with the the whole family in their beautiful new house *I'm a little jealous*!

Thank you Kerry and Jo. I had loads of fun with you guys xox

Enjoy!

1_resize

2_resize

3_resize

4_resize

5_resize

Comments

Popular Posts