Konfirmant Nora

I don't take many confirmation photos. Not because I don't want to but because I am just not asked to.  So when I get to do a dream photoshoot like this I am just over the moon! It was such a lovely contrast to do Nora first in her beautiful Flesberg bunad and then in her hiphop dance clothes doing some amazing moves! Two great locations as well! I had never seen the other side of this building before.  It looks completely different on one side.  So it was a really good find :-) The light was perfect too.
I hope to do more confirmation photoshoots like this in the future.  Non-traditional mixed with traditional was a perfect combination!
I have never been so busy with photoshoots as I am now, so I am pretty tired but it is pretty great too :-)
Enjoy!

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

Comments

Popular Posts