Winter and Spring Family Photos

Back in 2012 I took photos of the twins when they were tiny newborns. This time they were back for Christmas/family photos.  We tried some outside first, but it was pretty cold so we came inside for a few more photos.  It's a little cramped in my studio built just for newborns and 1 year olds but I tried my best.  I wasn't completely satisfied so we did some more photos last weekend now that the snow is all melted away and it is warming up.  It was much more fun running after 3 fun little characters in the forest.  I really didn't get them sitting still for very long (again) and there were alot of funny photos but I guess it is showing their personalities anyway. I love the light in the forest.  Even on a really bright sunny day it was just the perfect diffused light.
Enjoy!

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

Comments

Popular Posts