Late Afternoon Family Shoot

I had a great time with this family up at Knuten.  They were the winners of my competition I had, to celebrate having my business for 5 years in Norway and 15 years since Sydney, Australia! Trine wanted Knutetårnet in the background of the photos and we found the perfect spot to take the photos.  Even the dog was a perfect model in the family photos.  But he did run off towards the end of the shoot and we lost him for about half an hour or so, but he came back luckily just before it was too dark.
I sometimes have reality checks living here in Norway after being here for 12 years, and this day was one of them when I see such a beautiful place that looks nothing like my own country.  So green and so much water everywhere.  The light at sunset is also different but still lovely.
Enjoy!















Comments

Popular Posts