Konfirmant Hedda

I had another confirmation/dance photoshoot last week.  I love seeing all the beautiful bunads the girls wear.  It is such a strong contrast to their dance outfits that they change into.  We were lucky to have lots of sun this time and the sunset gave the most beautiful golden light.  We have almost reached the longest day of the year and soon the sun will turn and our days will become shorter again.  At the moment, where I have been taking these photos, the sun is setting at around 10.00pm.  It's late but it's worth it.
I took photos of Hedda's big sister, who is also a dancer, 2 years ago.  Their styles are very different but are both amazing dancers.  I think if I could do dance photos every week I would be one happy photographer!
Enjoy!











 







Comments

Popular Posts