Underwater

The other day I was lucky enough to borrow the swimming pool all to myself so I could do some underwater photos of a young swimmer. The photos are for her confirmation invitations.  I don't think they were expecting that I could also do underwater shots, but I used to do quite a lot of underwater pregnancy photos back in Sydney 17 years ago.  I really love taking underwater photos and I must say I had forgotten about my past life until recently, when I decided to buy an underwater housing for my Nikon to see how things have changed.  17 years ago I used film and would only take about 36 photos.  Things have changed. I couldn't have been more lucky with the light the other day. The sun came shining through the windows and danced for me.
I hope to inspire some new "konfirmanter" to get some more exciting photos this year.  You can do whatever you want! I will follow you :-)
Enjoy!






















Comments

Popular Posts