Wild & Free - Konfirmant

Some photoshoots I get the feeling I need to meet the person before working out where we are going to take the photos.  After meeting Kenneth, I knew that it wasn't going to be a forest or waterfall confirmation photo session and that we needed to do something a little more wild and edgy.  He already started posing before I even took my camera out so I knew it was going to be fun.
I don't think I have ever taken photos of someone with so much energy.  He was like a Duracell bunny that never ran out of batteries! He scared me a couple of times and I may have actually screamed when he did some somersaults from a high cement wall.  Was not expecting a kid doing parkour moves!  I should have taken some water to drink! ;-)
We also went to some train tracks that weren't in use that evening.  The boy could even flip in a suit! That was new!  And in boxing gloves! Yes it was very fun and I giggled most of the time if I wasn't worried about him hitting his head.
I do have a great time with these kids wanting to include their hobbies in their confirmation photos.  Send more my way! :-)
Enjoy!















Comments

Popular Posts