Malin & Robert's Wedding

Three weeks ago I went to Rollag to take photos at the beautiful stave church, for the super lovely couple Malin and Robert.
It's been quite a while since I took wedding photos, I have to admit.  With all the job cuts in Kongsberg I have definitely been feeling it as a photographer. So I was a bit nervous which I haven't been for a long while! Dark church, dark day.  The kind of challenge I love, and it went well.  Not to go unnoticed that the theme colours seemed to be my favourite - blue and green :-)
After a long wedding ceremony, we took some quick photos on a bridge that I had noticed driving out there and we then went to the party.  A wonderful barn wedding with so many amazing details I couldn't believe my eyes! Generations of family members had celebrated their wedding in the same barn.  It was just wonderful.
I wish Malin and Robert the very best for a bright and beautiful future together. Gratulerer!
Enjoy!
























































Comments

Popular Posts