Konfirmanten Markus

Like I have said before, it's always nice to have customers come back to me.  Last year I took confirmation photos of Markus' sister.  This year we had it planned for a long time and after many postponed shoots we finally got to do it!
We went to the beautiful lake I never remember the name of, on the way up to Knuten.  It is seriously beautiful up there!  For 14 years I occasionally have a "reality check" and feel like I need to pinch myself that I live in Norway.  This one hits me hard when I breathe in the fresh pine scented air and look around at my surroundings. I smile and know that I am home.
So luckily for Markus I picked this place after using up all my other favourite places and had forgotten about this even better place! :-)
It started raining lightly not long after we started, but this to me is perfect dramatic lighting. A shy but photogenic boy thrown in front of the backdrop and I am a happy photographer.  I have had a good year with more than usual "konfirmanter" and I look forward to many more.
Enjoy!











Comments

Popular Posts