Engagement/Dance Shoot

I was a part of a wedding expo last October with Line from Numedal Blomster at Søstrene Storaas.  I gave away an engagement shoot to a lucky couple. It turns out I was also lucky as Kristine and Thomas are ballroom dancers!
I haven't taken photos of a dance couple before so it was really a wonderful experience and fantastic opportunity to see the chemistry between these two.  They were first together as a dance partnership that has developed into a life partnership. Ballroom dancing can be pretty intimate (hot) and you could really feel the fire between these two! :-)
We took photos at Austad Gård in Drammen.  A beautiful location of their choice with dreamy gardens and a rustic manor.  We then took some photos in front of a mural by Telmo Miel.
Wishing Kristine and Thomas a wonderful wedding day.  Wish I could be there! ;-)
Enjoy!




























Comments

Popular Posts