18.08.18 Marianne & John's Wedding

This year has been a busy year.  Probably my busiest yet. I have tried to take a "høstferie" break this week, but it hasn't worked out that way, so I will hopefully take a shorter break this weekend which will be my first weekend off in 8 weeks!
On the 18.08.18 it was the busiest day of the year for wedding photographers! I was lucky enough to photograph a very sweet pair, Marianne and John, for a few hours. Marianne and I had chatted for months on instagram before the wedding, which really made me get to know her and make my job so much easier, knowing what they wanted and what kind of people they are.
Next year I am cutting out weddings that are any shorter than 5 hours as I feel I just don't get to see the couple enough and really show who they are and how their day really was.  I hope that is nothing but a positive thing.
Enjoy!












































Comments

Popular Posts