Babies First Christmas

I had the pleasure of photographing this small sweetheart the other week.  I love Christmas and have been in Christmas spirit for a while.  I had crocheted a small green hat for her and decorated lightly with a little colour to match.  She wasn't officially newborn anymore and came to my studio awake and wide-eyed.  But it wasn't long before she was off to sleep and we got some pretty pictures of her.

It's such a lovely time of the year to have a baby.  Having a tiny baby in the house to celebrate Christmas with. I celebrated my birthday yesterday.  I grew up having pool parties outdoors, and slumber parties in tents in the backyard.  How different life is now with snow all around.  But I am forever thankful for this life I chose.
Enjoy!















Comments

Popular Posts