Back In Business In 2020

This year has been anything but easy.  Covid 19 has really taken it's toll on small business. In Norway, photographers closed their doors back in March, and we stayed closed until the end of May, slowly opening up and welcoming customers again.  Some businesses were lucky enough to get support from the government, while others, like mine, did not get any.

I personally found the biggest stress when we actually could open again.  Marketing, and pushing for customers really knocked me down.  It's taken along time to come to terms with the change, but I am doing better at accepting it and just going with the flow. The customers have slowly but surely returned, not back to normal, but that is to be expected.

I am very grateful for the customers I have had this year.  I had a few weddings in winter before every thing closed down, and the weddings that were moved to 2021 were replaced with smaller, intimate ones.

The babies that were newborn just before lockdown, came to me after I opened up again and they were not newborn anymore, but actually such a lovely age to photograph.  Theodor was a lovely calm baby and just let me take photos of him with his big open eyes.

I am following FHI's advice while working in studio, to have a safe, infection free environment for both myself and my customers.  I am looking forward to the colder months and some more creativity in studio with my customers. I am also looking forward to taking Theodor's one year old photos next year!

Contact me while you are still pregnant to book newborn photos. It's three months until Christmas! Let's make some memories. Velkommen!

Enjoy!

 







 

Comments

Popular Posts