fluidphotography review - 2021- 2022

It's been a long time since I wrote a blog post.  2.5 years actually. A lot has happened since 2020. 

2021 was very good to me and 2022 wasn't far behind.  I feel like after lockdown, people's mentality changed and documenting memories was more important than ever!

So here is just a random review of some of my favourite photos from the last two years.

I thank all my lovely customers that allow me to share their photos. It is so important that I can show my most recent work as I am always developing as a photographer, even after 23 years in business.  There are really some gorgeous memories here that I am sure my customers and their families will always treasure.

Enjoy!





















































































Comments

Popular Posts