The End of Autumn - Photoshoot

Autumn is my absolute favourite time to take family photos.  The light is perfect.  There are so many beautiful colours before everything turns to white. I took this family to the same place I had photographed siblings only 4 days before, but the wind had blown away nearly all the colour! It was quite a surprise, but that is how autumn is.  Windy and unpredictable.  A few days later it snowed so it was no surprise really. Still, I found some nice patches of colour and had fun running after a big brother who didn't really want his photo taken, but didn't mind the attention much either :-)
Smiley little brother, was my first photoshoot at the beginning of 2018, at 9 days old, now 8 months old. 
We are nearly at the end of the year already, and what a year it has been!
Enjoy!












Comments

Popular Posts