Anne - Konfirmant

I took photos of Anne back in March for her invitation to her confirmation.  I did some fine art portraits before we headed for the slopes to watch her speed down the hills!
Her confirmation was back in June and I was invited to her "kakefest" or cake party which was nice with family attending from the Netherlands. 
On Sunday her sister Emma, who had her confirmation just last year, joined Anne for some sister photos and to show off their mothers fabulous sewing skills!
As soon as we arrived at our location I pointed to the rain in the distance which wasn't meant to show up for another 2 hours, but as I raised my camera to take the first shot, the rain came pouring down! We ran to the car and waited but it didn't stop, so we drove back to their house and waited patiently.  Then the sun peaked through the clouds and we drove back up the hill to a surprisingly dry and perfect light location.  We stepped into a magical fairy forest after taking some "cliff hanging" pictures of a rock loving girl.
I went home a happy photographer once more.
Enjoy!


































Comments

Popular Posts